About Me

During my ideology quiz I was described as generally young, well-educated and financially comfortable, the Next Generation Left have very liberal attitudes on many issues, including homosexuality, abortion, the environment and foreign policy. While overall supportive of an activist government, most are wary of expanding the social safety net. Most also have relatively positive views of Wall Street’s impact on the economy. While most affiliate with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic, few consider themselves strong Democrats. I also took the American Civic quiz and was classified as a Plebeian. On the news quiz I scored better than 50% of the population, below 37% and the same as 13%. I also am currently enrolled in the course because it is a requirement for my nursing degree. As for my political views I am very opinionated and am not afraid to voice my opinion however I do not have a political figure.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Criticize and Demise

As stated in a previous post of mine I discussed how Donald Trump criticizes multiple ethnic groups. I agree with Yara Ramirez  of him being "a huge asshole." 
Yet Donald Trump has been making false allegations which has brought him to being challenged by reporters. He tweets these false allegations which don't have any supporting evidence what so ever. He has also provided false statistics of murder rate among African Americans. It is best that we keep our nation safe from such mediocrity. That we inform and not dumbfound our nation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment